Corporate/General Business Transactions
OFFICE: 8225 983 312 EMAIL: moc.puorgwaltnedra@mikj
Understanding a corporate Client's concerns, goals and operating conditions is the foundation of our corporate/general business transactions practice. We represent a large number of companies with respect to all aspects of their businesses. These companies range from small start-ups for which we handle the initial organizational matters to large corporations for which we handle complex transactions. Recognizing that our Clients' corporate/general business needs involve virtually every aspect of their businesses, we work closely with the other practice areas in our firm, including litigation, intellectual property, real estate, and labor and employment to provide a balanced, thoughtful approach to our Clients' requirements. We use a team approach to providing legal services and put at our Clients' disposal the talent and resources of the entire firm no matter where they are located. No matter what your line of business, form of organization, size or location, our corporate/general business transactional Attorneys have the relevant experience that can help you. Clients seek our help as local or special counsel on simple to complex transactional or operational matters, such as:
- Formation and Dissolution of Various Entities (e.g., Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships and Joint Ventures).
- Commercial Finance.
- Corporate Governance.
- Drafting and Negotiating General Business Agreements (e.g., Stock Purchase Agreements; Buy-Sell Agreements; Shareholders, Partnership and Limited Liability Company Agreements; Employment and Consulting Agreements; Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements; and etc.).
- Stock Option Plans.
- Employment & Labor Law Compliance.
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses (e.g., Stock or Asset Purchase).
- Joint Ventures.
- Liquidation and Insolvency.
- Secured Transactions.
- Loan Transactions.
- Commercial Leases.
- Technology Licensing and R&D.
- Secured Finance and Securitization.
- Special Needs of Emerging Businesses.
- Public and Private Equity Financing.
- Federal and State Securities Compliance.
- Other Day-to-Day Operational Matters.
If you are in need of a corporate/general business transactional Attorney in the Orange County or Los Angeles County area, please call to schedule a free initial consultation.