OFFICE: 2879 368 949 EMAIL: moc.puorgwaltnedra@oukh
Our employment and labor law practice provides our Clients with counseling in their every day human resource issues and representation in their employment litigation. The Attorneys in our employment and labor law practices are experienced professionals who understand each Client's business, whether it be a sole proprietorship, small business or publicly held company. Ardent is a multi-faceted employment and labor law firm, not only representing victims of unlawful sexual harassment, discrimination and wrongful termination, we also provide assistance to all Employers in their understanding and compliance with our complex State and Federal employee rights laws. ::Employees:: Our Attorneys represent employees in a variety of employment matters, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, severance negotiations, wage/hour, and wrongful termination. We have also successfully represented employees in administrative hearings before the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement and Employment Development Department.
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Background Investigations.
- Class Action.
- Discrimination Cases.
- Diversity in the Workplace.
- Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace.
- Employee Privacy Rights.
- Employment Contracts.
- Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Government Contractors.
- Harassment Claims and Investigations.
- Independent Contractor Issues.
- International Employment.
- Non-Compete Agreements.
- Occupational Safety and Health Law.
- Personnel Policies.
- Retaliation Claims.
- Sexual Harassment.
- Unfair Labor Practices.
- Unemployment Claims.
- Unemployment and Disability Benefits.
- Unfair Competition and Non-Compete Litigation.
- Wage and Hour.
- Wrongful Discharge Claims.
If you are in need of an employment and labor Attorney in the Orange County or Los Angeles County area, please call to schedule an initial consultation.