Mergers & Acquisitions
OFFICE: 2879 368 949 EMAIL: moc.puorgwaltnedra@mikj
Our mergers and acquisitions practice focuses on providing practical advice to acquirers and targets in mergers and acquisitions transactions, and with respect to joint ventures, corporate partnering, and strategic alliances. We help guide Clients through each stage of the business combination process, from initial due diligence through negotiation of combinations terms and agreements, regulatory and securities law compliance, and post-closing business integration. Our Attorneys have the capability of handling both simple and complex transactions involving:
- Mergers and Stock Acquisitions (e.g., Negotiating and Drafting Acquisition Agreements and Related Documents).
- Asset Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Management Buyouts.
- Business Spin-offs and Split-offs.
- Assisting with Due Diligence Investigations.
- Counseling Boards of Directors and Special Committees.
Furthermore, we are capable of drafting a variety of documents and agreements relating to the merger and acquisition process, such as letters of intent, confidentiality agreements and no-shop agreements, consulting and non-competition agreements, employment agreements and severance plans. If you are in need of a mergers & acquisitions Attorney in the Orange County or Los Angeles County area, please call to schedule a free initial consultation.