OFFICE: 2879 368 949 EMAIL: moc.puorgwaltnedra@mikj
As part of our full real estate service, our real estate transactional Attorneys handle a wide variety of real estate transactions involving real estate acquisition, disposition, financing, leasing, development, construction, joint venture structuring, land use and related areas. Furthermore, our real estate litigators have handled a wide variety of lawsuits involving real property. We use a team approach to providing legal services and put at our Clients' disposal the talent and resources of the entire firm no matter where they are located.
Real Estate TransactionsOur Attorneys have handled a wide variety of real estate transactions involving real estate acquisition, disposition, financing, leasing, development, construction, joint venture structuring, land use and related areas. We have the experience necessary to identify potential problems and to help our Clients structure and negotiate the most optimal business deals, then quickly memorialize and close the transactions. We have successfully handled real estate transactions involving the following:
- Purchases and Sales.
- Leasing of Commercial, Office, Retail, Industrial and Residential Properties, and Vacant Land.
- Joint Venture Structuring.
- Property Management.
- Land Use and Entitlements.
All of these relationships are loaded with legal responsibilities and, if those legal responsibilities are not met, you may wind up involved in a lawsuit. You want Attorneys who understand the multiple, intermingling relationships involved. You want Attorneys who understand the law, and who are able to explain it in a manner understandable to a layperson. You want Attorneys who will listen to everything you say, without being condescending or demeaning. You also want Attorneys who will abide by the Ten Commandments of Litigation, without compromise. Our firm can and will do all of those things, as well as intelligently and aggressively represent you in any lawsuit involving your real property. We have successfully handled lawsuits involving the following:
- Seller's Failure to Disclose Conditions of the Real Property.
- Seller's or Purchaser's Breach of the Purchase Agreement.
- Unpaid Commissions Owed to the Salesperson or Broker.
- Real Estate Salesperson and Broker Liability.
- Home Inspector Liability.
- Escrow Company Liability.
- Title Insurance Claims.
- Home Lender's Foreclosure Sales.
- Title Insurance Claims.
- Construction Defects and Contractor Liability.
- Foreclosure of Mechanic's Liens.
- Casualty Loss Insurance Claims.
- Liability Insurance Claims.
- Quiet Title or Clearance of Cloud on Title.
- Water Rights.
- Bodily Injury Due to Dangerous Conditions.
- Government and Recreational Land.
- Property Manager Liability.
- Neighbor Relationships.
- Nuisance and Quiet Enjoyment.
- Landlord and Tenant Relationships.
- Unlawful Detainer and Lease Terminations.
- Retaliatory Evictions.
- Breach of Warranty of Habitability Claims.
If you are in need of a litigation real property Attorney in the Orange County or Los Angeles County area, please call to schedule a free initial consultation.